Full-Time – Entry Level Position
AMBICO Limited is currently looking for a motivated and creative Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing team. The individual in this role will assist the Marketing Coordinator in the following duties that include but are not limited to:
- Contributing to all digital and print marketing campaigns and activities.
- Supporting the planning and organization of marketing events.
- Creating content for social media, webpages, blogs and other online content.
- Creating email marketing campaigns and maintaining contact lists.
- Contributing to the maintenance and coordination of projects on the website.
- Contributing to the annual advertising plan for all print and digital ads.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and databases.
- Collaborating on new innovative ways to communicate the company message.
- Researching new marketing opportunities that fit with AMBICO’s brand.
Competencies & Skills
- Proficiency in Social media dashboard programs (HootSuite) current social media channels, Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, and content management systems
- Superior verbal communications, writing and editing skills
- An exceptional eye for detail, editorial judgment, and grammatical skills
- Ability to conceptualize, solicit, research and write stories for blog, email blast and print ads
- Ability to be creative and think logically
- Effective organization, coordination and time management skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prepare detailed and concise reports
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Exercises tact, discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to prepare comprehensive communications strategies
- Ability to influence and inform stakeholders regarding the application of Marketing and communications tactics and Techniques
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or a related field.
- Equivalent work experience will also be considered.
- Strong Written and Communication Skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Experience with WordPress and HTML coding.
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Experience using MailChimp.
- Experience using Hootsuite.
- Knowledge of video marketing
Click here to apply
Director of Sales & Marketing
Plant & Project Manager
Chief Operating Officer
Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist