Our employees are the foundation of our success – which is why we strive to create an environment where you can grow and reach your potential.
The Career You Were Built For
An accommodating atmosphere where everyone has the opportunity to take ownership of meaningful tasks
Total Rewards Package
Employees enjoy competitive salaries and vacation packages that are inline with industry trends
Comprehensive health benefits including dental, vision, and life insurance – Your wellbeing matters
Prioritizing your growth, offering career opportunities to nurture your talents and reach your potential
Join the AMBICO Family: Leverage Your Talents
We empower our employees to take initiative, be innovative, and collaborate with one another across departments in order to develop the best products possible. Whether you’re working on large-scale projects or more intimate ones, your work will have an impact within the organization. For qualified candidates, we offer the opportunity to:
AMBICO’s Production Team
Our Production Team focuses on the art of crafting exceptional AMBICO specialized doors, frames, and windows and includes Welders, Metal Fabricators, Machine Operators, Assemblers, Production Managers, Paint Technicians, CNC Programmers, Material Handlers, Maintenance Technicians, Packaging and Shipping Coordinators, Production Planners, and more.
AMBICO’s Technical & Administrative Team
Our Technical & Administrative Team drive innovation and operational excellence, and encompasses Administration, Engineering, Estimating, Finance, HR, Logistics, Marketing, Product Management, Sales, and more.
Production Team Positions
As production worker you will provide general support to different stages of the manufacturing process by assisting our experienced trades workers with tasks such as:
- Drilling and grinding metal pieces.
- Using various machines (saw, press, shear) to cut and punch metal parts.
- Sanding wood and metal parts.
- Cutting and preparing parts from various materials (metal, rubber…).
- Bonding various materials to metal sheets using glue with a spray gun.
- Assisting with moving items around the factory.
- Cleaning work area and tools.
- Have completed high school or other similar secondary level education.
- Be skilled in using measuring instruments, hand and power tools such as drill, grinder, spray gun.
- Be in good physical shape with the ability to lift loads up to 50 lbs.
- Be able to work comfortably wearing a respirator.
- Be eligible to work in Canada.
Job Type: Unionized, Full time, Permanent position.
Working hours: Monday– Friday (7:30am - 4pm)
Salary: $21.42 per hour