Stainless Steel Doors & Frames
It’s fine to seek professional help, but I urge everyone – no matter how big their portfolio – to truly understand every suggestion they’re given before acting.
Let’s Start Work
Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with 1-2 business days. Or just call us now.
AMBICO Stainless Steel doors and frames offer a perfect combination of corrosion protection, outstanding design, and beauty. They are available in a variety of finishes and colors, making them an ideal choice for decorative and performance purposes. Stainless steel doors are especially unique for their exceptional durability, anti-corrosive properties, and ease of sterilization. These qualities make them an excellent fit for healthcare applications.
Product features of AMBICO Stainless Steel Doors:
- Stainless Steel Alloy: AMBICO Stainless steel Doors and Frames are available in a range of stainless steel alloys including #304 and #316. Alloy #316 is especially suited for the environment with high chlorine and saline levels due to its high anti-corrosive properties.
- Fire-labeled: All fire-labeled products are tested in accordance with NFPA-80 and UL-10C and certified by Underwriters Laboratories and Warnock Hersey International. Fire-labeled products may be supplied in singles or in pairs.
- Stainless Steel Finish and Color: AMBICO stainless steel doors are available in traditional stainless steel as well as colored stainless steel. You can choose from various finishing options, including mill, grained, and polish finishes.
- Satin Finish (#4 Grained): This finish is commonly used in a wide range of architectural and manufacturing environments. It provides a sleek and textured appearance.
- Clad Mirror Finish (#8 Polished): If your primary objective is to achieve an outstanding polished finish, the mirror finish is the ideal choice. It adds a reflective and glossy look to the doors.
- Mill Finish (#2B Mill): This finish is suitable for industrial applications where corrosion resistance is of utmost importance. It provides a raw and untreated appearance.
- Clad colored stainless steel options are available in gold, deep blue, dark bronze, and bright brass. These colored stainless steels are available in both satin and mirror finishes.
With our range of options, you can customize the look of your stainless steel doors and frames to meet any aesthetic and functional requirements.
- Readily available: A complete range of fire-rated and non-fire-rated products are readily available, Stock stainless steel door and frame products are ready for immediate shipment.
Use Cases and Applications
AMBICO Stainless steel doors are well-suited for various functional and decorative applications. Some of the common use cases and applications of stainless steel doors include:
- Healthcare Facilities: Stainless steel doors are ideal for healthcare settings, including hospitals, clinics, and laboratories. Their anti-corrosive properties, ease of sterilization, and hygienic features make them a reliable option for maintaining cleanliness and preventing contamination.
- Industrial Environments: In industrial settings such as factories, manufacturing plants, and warehouses, stainless steel doors are preferred due to their strength, resistance to corrosion, and ability to withstand harsh conditions.
- Hospitality Sector: Hotels, resorts, and other hospitality establishments often utilize stainless steel doors for their durability, easy maintenance, and aesthetic appeal. They enhance the overall ambiance while offering functionality and longevity.
- Government Buildings: Government offices, military facilities, and secure installations benefit from stainless steel doors due to their strength, resistance to impact, and ability to meet stringent security requirements.
AMBICO Stainless Steel Doors & Frames are the perfect combination of functionality and aesthetics. Choose from a variety of finishes and stainless steel grades to match your project’s unique requirements. For further details and personalized service, contact us today.
Stainless steel is defined as a series of steel alloys which include at least 10% chromium. Dozens of stainless steel alloys exist. By far the most common alloy used in door production is #304 which is composed of 18% chromium and 8% nickel. The #316 alloy is used with success in highly chlorinated environments such as public swimming pools or pulp mills and is composed of 16% chromium, 10% nickel, and 3% molybdenum. Contact AMBICO in order to help you to select the stainless alloy most appropriate to your project.
Three common finishes can be applied to stainless steel alloys. The #2B “mill finish” is an unpolished and hence less expensive product suitable for use in corrosive environments where appearance is unimportant such as industrial applications. The #4 “satin finish” is the most common type of polish suitable for use in a broad variety of applications. This finish is also known as a “32D finish”. The #8 “mirror finish” is suitable for highly decorative environments. This finish is also known architecturally as a “32 finish”.
As well, a range of colored stainless steels are available. The colors include a deep blue, a dark bronze, and bright brass. These colors are chemically bonded to the stainless steel and maintain their color for the life of the product. They are available in mirror or satin finishes. Strip samples of the stainless steel products that are offered by AMBICO are readily available.
AMBICO also offers a variety of patterned finishes which can be embossed, etched or applied to the stainless steel. Send us a drawing, template or physical sample so we can match your unique finish requirements.