AMBICO Limited offers a QUICK-SHIP DOOR PROGRAM that provides customers with made to order SPECIALTY DOOR PRODUCTS in industry-leading lead times.
Orders with quantities of 5 doors or less will be shipped in 20 working days.
ACOUSTIC WOOD DOORS:
Available in custom veneer species and cuts (i.e. mahogany, walnut, cherry) – consult factory on veneer and cut availability. Doors are flush single 3’0″ x 7’0″ x 1¾” (914mm x 2134mm x 44.5mm) or inactive flush single 3’-0” x 7’0″ x 1¾”(914mm x 2134mm x 44.5mm) and are template for 4.5″x.180″ (114 x 4.57mm) mortised hinges, cylindrical (161) lock or mortised (86 edge) lock or mortised exit device, surface closer and CDX-09 reinforcing, ASA strike and surface bolts at inactive doors.
STAINLESS STEEL DOORS:
Available using stainless steel type 304 or type 316 in a #4 (satin) finish. Doors are flush 16Ga as single or as pairs in leaf size up to 4’-0” x 9’-6” x 1 ¾” (1219mm x 2896mm x 44.5mm) with honeycomb or polystyrene core and template for butt or continuous hinges, single point locks or exit devices, surface closer, inactive ASA strike, inactive flush or surface bolts.
AMBICO Limited offers a QUICK-SHIP FRAME PROGRAM that provides customers with made to order SPECIALTY FRAME PRODUCTS in industry-leading lead times.
Orders with quantities of 10 frames or less will be shipped in 20 working days.
PRODUCTS AVAILABLE: (*) denotes available as fire rated
- Acoustic steel frames for steel doors up to STC 52 (*)
- Acoustic steel frames for wood doors up to STC 50 (*)
- Bullet resistant steel frames for steel doors levels 1 through 8
- Lead lined steel frames for steel doors for 2lb or 4lb lead lining (*)
- Stainless steel frames in 14Ga or 16Ga type 304 or type 316 in #4 (satin) finish (*)
- Three sided frames, standard double rabbet profile for 1 ¾” thick doors.
- Jamb depth between 5 ¼” and 12”
- Single frames to a maximum size of 4’-0” x 9’-6”
- Double frames to a maximum size of 8’-0” x 9’-6”
- Hardware Preps:
- Hinges: Butt or continuous
- Latching: ASA strike, Surface strike Reinforcing, P31NL (Deadbolt strike), Electric Strike (4 7/8” only), and Inactive flush bolt strike.
- Closer: Reinforcing only for surface applied (regular, top jamb or P.A. mount)